This page contains a list of user images about Ready which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse Ready news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
WATCH BLOOPERS & MORE: http://bit.ly/ZELDAxtras DOWNLOAD THE SONG: http://smo.sh/13NrBp8 DOWNLOAD UNCENSORED SONG: http://smo.sh/WMYpsf GET LEGEND OF SMOSH T...
From the album Nothing But The Beat Ultimate - Download on iTunes here: http://smarturl.it/NBTBiTunes?IQid=vevo Featuring Sia, Ne-Yo, Akon, Nicki Minaj, Flo ...
Thrift Shop on iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/thrift-shop-feat.-wanz-single/id556955707 The Heist physical deluxe edition: http://www.macklemoremer...
From the album Nothing But The Beat Ultimate - Download on iTunes here: http://smarturl.it/NBTBiTunes?IQid=vevo Featuring Sia, Ne-Yo, Akon, Nicki Minaj, Flo ...
Music video by Rihanna performing Rehab. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 19591123. (C) 2007 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
http://manofsteel.com http://www.facebook.com/manofsteel In theaters June 14th. From Warner Bros. and Legendary Pictures comes "Man of Steel", starring Henry...
From the Grammy Nominated album The Truth About Love available now - http://smarturl.it/tal Music video by P!nk featuring Nate Ruess performing Just Give Me ...
BLOOPERS: http://bit.ly/FiretruckBloopers GET THE SONG: http://smo.sh/WMZv7l MILKSHAKE MUSIC VIDEO: http://bit.ly/MilkyMilkshake CHECK OUT THIS FIRETRUCK TEE...
TAKE ME HOME The brand new album out now! Featuring Live While We're Young and Little Things. iTunes: http://smarturl.it/takemehome1D Amazon: http://amzn.to/...
Download this song: http://bit.ly/EpicRap7 New ERB merch: http://bit.ly/MNwYxq Tweet this Vid-ee-oh: http://clicktotweet.com/TpUg9 Hi. My name is Nice Peter,...
Download "Stay" from Unapologetic now: http://smarturl.it/UnapologeticDlx Music video by Rihanna performing Stay ft. Mikky Ekko. © 2013 The Island Def Jam Mu...
Music video by Rihanna performing We Ride. (C) 2006 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
"Just One Last Time" feat. Taped Rai. Available to download on iTunes including remixes of : Tiësto, HARD ROCK SOFA & Deniz Koyu http://smarturl.it/DGJustOne...
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
Learn Magic at http://www.penguinmagic.com Instagram: http://instagram.com/themagicofrahat Twitter: http://twitter.com/magicofrahat Facebook Group: http://ww...
This video accidentally turned out kind of sad, ME SO SOWWY IT NOT POSED TO BE SAD WHO WANTS HUGS AND COOKIES? Also, FYI for anyone attempting this, it takes...
Pre-order new album Unapologetic, out worldwide Monday, November 19: http://smarturl.it/UnapologeticDlx Music video by Rihanna performing Diamonds. ©: The Is...
Music video by Rihanna performing Pon de Replay. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 4166822. (C) 2005 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
BLOOPERS & DELETED SCENES: http://bit.ly/POKEMONbloopers DOWNLOAD THE SONG: http://smo.sh/WMZqR5 CHECK OUT THIS POKESMOSH SHIRT: http://smo.sh/YMRJ5e COLLECT...
LIKE/FAV We got 45 burgers, a whole bunch of liquor and bacon.... this is Fast Food Lasagna. Buy TSHIRTS!! Click Here! http://shop.epicmealtime.com/ Like on ...
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Anees Bazmee|
|Produced by||Rajat Rawail
|Written by||Nisar Akhtar - Sajid - Farhad (Dialogues )|
|Screenplay by||Rajiv Kaul
|Editing by||Ritesh Soni|
Rawail Grandsons Entertainment and Software Pvt. Ltd.
Sohail Khan Productions
|Running time||145 minutes|
|Budget||40 crore (US$7.3 million)|
|Box office||184 crore (US$34 million)|
Ready is a 2011 Indian romantic comedy film directed by Anees Bazmee, starring Salman Khan and Asin in the lead roles. It also features Paresh Rawal, Arya Babbar and Mahesh Manjrekar in supporting roles, while Sanjay Dutt, Ajay Devgan Kangna Ranaut, Zarine Khan and Arbaaz Khan make cameo appearances. It is a remake of the 2008 Telugu film, Ready directed by Sreenu Vaitla starring Ram and Genelia. The music is given by Pritam. The first look was unveiled on 5 April 2011, while the theatrical trailer was released on 15 April 2011. The film was released on 3 June 2011. Upon release, Ready became the second highest opening-day grosser, as well as the second highest weekend grossing Bollywood film, after Dabangg, another Salman Khan-starrer. It held records for being the second highest grossing Bollywood film of 2011 and the third highest grossing Bollywood film ever domestically. As of 2012[update], it is the eighth highest grossing Bollywood film ever worldwide.
Ready starts with ready-witted Prem (Salman Khan) helping his childhood friend Khushi (Zarine Khan) to elope with Raju (Ajay Devgn). Khushi's intended bridegroom Gaurav (Arbaaz Khan) reveals that he also has a girlfriend, Kiran (Kangna Ranaut), whom he wants to marry. The elopement angers Khushi's father, Mr. Pathak (Mithilesh Chaturvedi) and Prem's family, the Kapoors. Prem manages to pacify his family members.
The Kapoors decide to get Prem engaged to Pooja. Prem is sent to receive Pooja at the airport; however, he deliberately goes to the wrong terminal to avoid meeting her. A young woman named Sanjana (Asin), who has just run away from her own wedding, overhears Prem telling his uncle about ditching Pooja. Since nobody from Prem's family has ever seen Pooja, Sanjana pretends to be Prem's intended fiancée. Sanjana, posing as Pooja, goes to stay with the Kapoors and wins the hearts of the entire family, except Prem, who gets irritated with her.
Meanwhile, Sanjana's maternal uncles, Amar Choudhary (Akhilendra Mishra) and Suraj Choudhary (Sharat Saxena), who are rivals, try to search for her. Each uncle wants Sanjana to marry his respective brother-in-law to inherit her wealth. Sanjana and Prem escape from Suraj Chaudhary's goons by taking a lift in the car of Mr. Lehri (Sudesh Lehri). Prem outwits the goons and sends Suraj's son Aryan into a coma while escaping. Suraj Choudhary takes the help of Mr. Lehri to get to know who ran away with Sanjana.
By then, Prem finds out Sanjana's true identity, and she tells him about her uncles trying to get her married. Prem and Sanjana fall in love and decide to marry. However, her uncle Suraj Chaudhary takes her away. Then the Kapoors come to know about her true identity; they still want her as Prem's wife. Prem assures Sanjana that she should stay with her uncle, and he will find a way to marry her as well as reunite her whole family.
Prem pretends to be the nephew of Balidaan Bhardwaaj a.k.a. Bali (Paresh Rawal), a chartered accountant who serves Sanjana's uncles. Prem convinces Suraj and Amar Chaudhary not to get either of their brothers-in-law married to Sanjana. Instead, he suggests the daughters of America's billionaires K.K. and B.K. Modi as suitable brides for the two brothers-in-law. What the Choudharies do not know is that K.K. B.K. Modi are actually Prem's dad and uncle in disguise. Prem gets the rest of his family to play characters to trick Sanjana's family into letting her marry him. He also manages to change the Chaudhary family's negative attitudes.
But on the wedding day, Aryan recovers from his coma, and reveals the truth about Prem. A physical fight follows, in which Prem gets the upper hand of Sanjana's uncles and their men. He then explains to Amar and Suraj how Sanjana's late mother wanted them to unite and get their niece married. The Chaudharies realize their mistake and are deeply apologetic for their behaviour. In the end, Prem and Sanjana get married and their wedding picture is taken with the Kapoors and Chaudharies, a.k.a. the 'Chapoors'.
- Salman Khan as Prem Kapoor
- Asin Thottumkal as Sanjana Singh
- Paresh Rawal as Balidaan Bhardwaj/Bali (chartered accountant)
- Mahesh Manjrekar as Ram Kapoor (Prem's father)
- Sharat Saxena as Suraj Chaudhary (Sanjana's uncle)
- Akhilendra Mishra as Amar Chaudhary (Sanjana's uncle)
- Puneet Issar as the father of Amar and Suraj
- Manoj Joshi as Bharat Kapoor (Prem's uncle)
- Manoj Pahwa as Laxman Kapoor (Prem's uncle)
- Nikitin Dheer as Aryan (Suraj Chaudhary's son)
- Arya Babbar as Veer (Suraj Chaudhary's brother-in-law)
- Anuradha Patel as Mrs. Ram Kapoor (Prem's mother)
- Sudesh Lehri as Mr. Lehri
- Hemant Pandey as Chhotey Guruji
- Eva Grover as eldest daughter-in-law of Amar Chaudhary
- Arbaaz Khan as Gaurav (special appearance)
- Zarine Khan as Khushi (special appearance, including the song "Character Dheela")
- Ajay Devgn as Raju (special appearance)
- Sanjay Dutt as Marriage registrar / Divorce Lawyer (special appearance)
- Kangna Ranaut as Kiran (special appearance)
- Chunky Pandey as Karan(Sanjana's ex-lover (special appearance)
The film was originally to be shot in Mauritius. However, on the request of Salman Khan, the location was changed to Sri Lanka. Khan described his decision to choose Sri Lanka as its proximity to India and its suitable landscape for Indian productions.
Shooting started on 20 June 2010 in Colombo. The first schedule of shooting lasted for over 27 days at locations in Colombo and the neighboring Bentota, during which approximately 40% of the filming was completed.
The second schedule of shooting was slated to start in October 2010 but was delayed due to eye problems faced by Salman Khan. The lead actor requested Anees Bazmee to delay the shoot until his condition improved. Shooting started again in Mumbai from November 3, 2010. Portions of Ready were shot at Film City in Mumbai and Cherish Studios at Madh Island in the north of Mumbai. During filming, media reports emerged that Asin had shot an intimate scene, though the reports were later denied by the actress.
The final schedule of shooting started in February 2011 in Bangkok. According to reports, actors Ajay Devgan, Sanjay Dutt and Kangna Ranaut, who were shooting in Bangkok for David Dhawan's film, Rascals were called by Salman Khan to become part of the movie. The trio shot for a day doing cameo appearances. Arbaaz Khan and Zarine Khan were also confirmed to have shot for small cameos in the film. The final schedule of shooting was completed in March 2011. Two songs from Ready, "Character Dheela" and "Dhinka Chika", which were filmed in Bangkok were re-shot in Mumbai's Film City studios. According to producer Bhushan Kumar, "the whole [production] team felt that the visuals didn't suit the song." The song "Character Dheela", which features Salman Khan and Zarine Khan (in a cameo appearance) is a tribute to veteran actors Raj Kapoor, Dilip Kumar and Dharmendra.
Ready’s release date was first set as 27 May but was later pushed back to 3 June. Advance bookings were opened on 29 May (five days before release) in several multiplexes. It became the first Indian film to release on at least 1000 UFO digital prints and almost 1900 prints in all. The advance at single screens matched that of Dabangg and even bettered it at places. The world premiére took place at Grand Cineplex, Dubai on 1 June 2011.
Critical response 
The film received mixed reviews from critics. Nikhat Kazmi of the Times of India gave it three stars out of five saying, "The film is an unabashed ode to Salman Khan, the entertainer rather than the actor. And yes, it works at that level." Taran Adarsh of Bollywood Hungama awarded the movie four out of five saying, "On the whole, Ready is strictly for the masses and for those who relish typically formulaic masala entertainers. The film prides itself with super music ['Character Dheela' and 'Dhinka Chika'], gags and gimmicks aplenty and of course, Salman Khan, the beloved of the masses and the mainstay of this film." Filmfare also awarded four stars out of five, while commenting, "When it comes to a Salman Khan or a Rajnikant film, their performance is not important. It’s the audience performance that counts." Komal Nahta of Koimoi.com gave it a rating of three and a half stars and stated, "Ready will score at the box-office, thanks to a great start, super-hit music, Salman Khan and entertainment in a good dose."
Anupama Chopra of NDTV Movies awarded two stars while commenting, "Thankfully, Ready isn’t in the same soul-sucking category as director Anees Bazmee’s last two movies: Thank You and No Problem. But it still falls very much into his special brand of brain-dead, anything-for-a-laugh comedy." Raja Sen of Rediff.com awarded the film one and a half stars saying, "Ready doesn't even try to make sense and therefore falls flat.....only it's more extortionate than value for money." Sonia Chopra of Sify awarded two and a half stars while commenting, "The film is unabashedly Salman-centric. He’s doing it all: the wise-cracks, gregarious dancing, beating the bad guys, and romancing the girl. All this with his characteristic drawl and swagger." Kunal Guha of Yahoo! Movies gave the movie one star and stated, "...the movie refuses to end, as unnecessary confusions and complications pile up and you wonder if there's enough reel left to clear it all up." Rajeev Masand of CNN-IBN awarded the movie one and a half stars out of five, commenting "'Ready' is strictly for die-hard Salman Khan fans (are there any other kind?) who're willing to forgive the fact that this tasteless, senseless film has no plot to speak of, yet lazily unfolds over two hours and thirty minutes... Salman Khan deserves better than this." Shubhra Gupta from The Indian Express gave the film one star and said "What really kills this film is that its nonsense is neither inventive nor high energy."
Khaleej Times awarded the film three stars commenting, "Bazmi’s script, a shoot off of a Telugu hit, accommodates more characters than Goa during the tourist season. Every character is over-dressed and over-the-top." Mayank Shekhar of Hindustan Times gave two stars stating, "Salman's re-grounded masala (Wanted, Dabanng) is still novel for the time being. He walks into Gaiety to briefly say hi to his audiences... It's a pop-cultural experience all right, and fully worth it." Shubha Shetty-Saha of MiD DAY rated it with two and a half stars saying, "The best thing about the movie, of course is Salman Khan. His fans will not be disappointed and yes, they will get to see him topless in the climax." Shalini Saksena of The Pioneer gave the film six out of ten saying, "Believe it or not but Salman Khan is on a roll. After the success of films like Wanted and Dabangg, he is ready with Ready which has his stamp all over it... Though there is nothing spectacular about the storyline, it manages to make you laugh." Preeti Arora from Rediff gave a score of two out of five and said "Ready isn't a tribute to Salman Khan. It's a vehicle which showcases the 'Best of Salman' one has seen over the last twenty years. It entertains in bits."
Box office 
In India, Ready opened to an overwhelming response at the box office and packed cinema halls with single screens reporting nearly 95%–100% occupancy, while multiplexes reported 60% to 100% occupancy, depending on session times. The film collected 13 crore (US$2.4 million) nett on its first day of business, thus becoming the second highest opening-day grosser across India after Dabangg. On its second day of business, it went on to collect 12.37 crore (US$2.3 million), therefore taking the two days nett total to 25.37 crore (US$4.6 million). The opening weekend collections of the film have been around 42.25 crore (US$7.7 million) nett, making it the second highest opening weekend ever as well as the biggest non-holiday weekend ever. It showed steady collections on Monday with more than 7 crore (US$1.3 million) nett, and Tuesday with around 6.5 crore (US$1.2 million) nett, taking the first week nett to 69.50 crore (US$13 million) nett. The film collected 20 crore (US$3.7 million) nett over its second weekend, taking the ten-day total revenue to 89.75 crore (US$16 million) nett. In the second week, the film collected 32.25 crore (US$5.9 million), taking the two-week total to 101.50 crore (US$19 million). Ready thus became the fifth in Bollywood history to collect more than 100 crore in the domestic market. During the third week, the film fetched a further 13.55 crore bringing the three-week total to 115.05 crore (US$21 million). Ready collected 4.03 crore (US$740,000) nett in its fourth week, taking the nett collections to 119.63 crore (US$22 million). In its fifth week, the film collected around 96 lakh (US$180,000), taking the nett collections to 120.9 crore (US$22 million).
The film grossed 185 crore (US$34 million) worldwide and managed an all-India distributor share of 64.58 crore (US$12 million), the third highest ever at the time of its release. Box Office India declared it to be a 'Blockbuster'.Ready held the record for the eighth highest grossing Bollywood film ever made domestically after its theatrical run.
In the overseas markets, the film went on to collect 8 crore (US$1.5 million) from US, UK, UAE and other foreign markets over the opening weekend. It did particularly well in the United Arab Emirates grossing $1,200,000 at the end of its second weekend. In the United Kingdom, Ready grossed £495,000 while in North America, it grossed $780,000 at the end of its second weekend. The overall business from all overseas markets reached 16.39 crore (US$3.0 million) in ten days. At the end of its fourth week, it collected around 23.35 crore (US$4.3 million) from all overseas markets.
Theatrical rights 
Awards and nominations 
- BIG Star Most Entertaining Comic Film in ensemble - Ready
- Stardust Award for Star of the Year – Male - Salman Khan (also for Bodyguard)
- Stardust Award for Standout Performance by a Lyrics - Ashish Pandit - Dhika Chika
- Stardust Award Film of The Year - Ready
- Stardust Award for Dream Director - Anees Bazmee
- Stardust Award for Best Actor in Comdedy/Romance - Salman Khan
- Stardust Award for Best Actor in Comdedy/Romance - Asin
- Zee Cine Award for Best Song of the Year - Character Dheela Hai
|Soundtrack album by Pritam|
|Released||April 25, 2011|
The music of Ready is composed by Pritam while the lyrics are penned by Amitabh Bhattacharya, Ashish Pandit, Neelesh Misra and Kumaar. It was launched on 25 April 2011 at Filmcity, Goregoan, under the banner of T-Series. The album contains four original tracks and four remixes. The item song "Ringa Ringa" from the Telugu movie Arya 2 was tweaked and composed for the film by its original composer, Devi Sri Prasad. The song underwent changes to suit the nativity of North India, an example being the change of "Ringa Ringa" to "Dhinka Chika". Composer Anu Malik alleged that the song "Character Dheela" is an unauthorized copy of his "Mohabbat Naam Hai" from the 2001 film Ajnabee. He told the media that he will likely file a suit against Pritam for plagiarism. Turkish songwriter Mohammed Azam filed a plagiarism suit against Pritam, claiming the lyrics for "Character Dheela" were copied from a song he wrote in 2007. The Bombay High Court dismissed the case, ruling that since Pritam is not the lyricist he could not be held liable.
Track listing 
|"Character Dheela"||Neeraj Shridhar, Amrita Kak||Pritam||Amitabh Bhattacharya||03:47|
|"Humko Pyaar Hua"||KK, Tulsi Kumar||Pritam||Neelesh Misra||05:28|
|"Dhinka Chika"||Mika Singh, Amrita Kak||Devi Sri Prasad||Ashish Pandit||04:32|
|"Meri Ada Bhi"||Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, Tulsi Kumar||Pritam||Kumaar||04:05|
|"Dhinka Chika" ( Pritam )||Mika Singh, Amrita Kak||Devi Sri Prasad (Remixed by: DJ A-MYTH)||Neelesh Misra||04:45|
|"Humko Pyaar Hua" ( Remix )||KK, Tulsi Kumar||Pritam (Remixed by: DJ A-MYTH)||Neelesh Misra||04:45|
|"Character Dheela" ( Remix )||Neeraj Shridhar, Amrita Kak||Pritam (Remixed by: DJ A-MYTH)||Amitabh Bhattacharya||03:06|
|"Meri Ada Bhi" ( Remix )||Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, Tulsi Kumar||Pritam (Remixed by: DJ A-MYTH)||Kumaar||03:50|
Joginder Tuteja of Bollywood Hungama rated the album favourably, awarding it four stars out of five, stating "with only four songs in the album, one longs to lay hands on a lot more. Nonetheless, from what is made e4hqa4w5tgq available, there are good enough reasons to celebrate with "Dhinka Chika" and "Character Dheela" all set to be not just huge hits musically but also turn out to be massive crowd pullers. On the other hand 'Meri Ada Bhi' ends up adding good variety to the album with 'Humko Pyaar Hua' carrying a potential to gather steam once the film releases. Sukanya Verma of Rediff while giving it two and a half stars out of five saying "Ready isn't a song-heavy album despite a ditzy remixed counterpart for each. Nor is it a game changer. Still, it's got at least two potential mass favourites, complementing its leading man's stylish, crowd-pleasing personality, to offer. And that ought to be good enough for Ready to hit steady and go." Shivesh Kumar of IndiaWeekly awarded the album 4 out of 5 stars. Rahul Gangwani of Filmfare gave it 4 out of 5 stars quoting "Rarely do we come across music albums which completely personify the lead actor’s personality. Ready does that."
Character map of remakes 
- Telugu (original): Ready - Director: Srinu Vytla
- Kannada: Raam - Director: Madesha
- Tamil: Uthamaputhiran - Director: Mithran Jawahar
|Ram Pothineni||Puneet Rajkumar||Dhanush||Salman Khan|
|Genelia D'Souza||Priyamani||Genelia D'Souza||Asin Thottumkal|
See also 
- "Eros International on a robust growth path". Business Today. Retrieved September 16, 2011.
- TNN (20 February 2011). "Salman first to strike post IPL". Times of India. Retrieved 21 February 2011.
- "Ready Is A Good Film But Why Is Media So Negative About The Film?". BoxOfficeIndia.com. 16 March 2011. Retrieved 2011-06-03.
- "Top All Time Worldwide Grossers Updated 11/5/2012". 11 may 2012. BoxOfficeIndia.Com. Retrieved 17 January 2012.
- "Ready:Cast and Crew details". Bollywood Hungama. Retrieved 28 June 2010.
- Subhash K. Jha (30 March 2010). "Asin to star opposite Salman Khan in Ready". Bollywood Hungama. Retrieved 6 August 2010.
- Bollywood Hungama (14 June 2010). "Salman-Asin to shoot Ready in Sri Lanka". Oneindia.in. Retrieved 24 June 2010.
- Pillai, Sreedhar (16 June 2010). "Asin, Sallu ready for Sri Lanka". Times of India. Retrieved 24 June 2010.
- Rediff Movies (10 December 2010). "Salman Ready to clash with Katrina". Rediff. Retrieved 11 December 2010.
- Bollywood Hungama News Network (25 March 2010). "Salman Khan to star in Ready remake directed by Anees Bazmee". Bollywood Hungama. Retrieved 25 March 2010.
- Adarsh, Taran (25 March 2011). "News Break: 'Ready' first look". Bollywood Hungama. Retrieved 2011-03-31.
- Times of India (7 June 2011). "Ready is second to Dabangg". The Times Of India. Retrieved 2011-06-07.
- "Ajay Devgn, Salman Khan, Aamir Khan: The Billion-Dollar club". Times of India. 5 August 2011. Retrieved 2011-07-05.
- Abid, Bollywood Trade Editorial (25 June 2011). "Audience is now READY for DOUBLE DHAMAAL!". Bollywoodtrade.com. Retrieved 2011-06-28.
- "Top Ten All Time Worldwide Grossers". Boxofficeindia.com. 2011-12-02. Retrieved 2011-12-02.
- The Telegraph (30 June 2010). "Bollywood star Salman Khan films in Sri Lanka after awards row". London: The Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 2011-03-11.
- PTI (23 June 2010). "Salman Khan's Ready begins shooting in Sri Lanka". Daily News and Analysis. Retrieved 23 June 2010.
- Bollywood Hungama News Network (14 June 2010). "Anees Bazmee's Salman-Asin starrer Ready to be shot in Sri Lanka". Bollywood Hungama. Retrieved 6 August 2010.
- Asia Pulse Data Source (23 June 2010). "Salmans Ready begins shooting in Sri Lanka". Tradingmarkets.com. Retrieved 2011-03-11.
- Nikhil Ramsubramaniam (26 June 2010). ""Ready is a complete masala entertainer" – Bhushan Kumar". Bollywood Hungama. Retrieved 6 August 2010.
- Shaheen Parkar (27 October 2010). "Salman's red eye delays Ready". Mid-Day. Retrieved 2010-11-19.
- Indo-Asian News Service (6 November 2010). "Salman Khan resumes shooting for Ready". Hindustan Times. Retrieved 8 November 2010.
- Mid-Day.com (12 November 2010). "Salman's daily ferry rides for shoot". NDTV Movies. Retrieved 2010-11-19.
- Reshma Kelkar Dabholkar (19 November 2010). "Asin sheds inhibitions for Salman". Times of India. Retrieved 2010-11-19.
- Joginder Tuteja (18 November 2010). "Asin denies shooting 'steamy scene' with Salman". Bollywood Hungama. Retrieved 2010-11-20.
- Indo-Asian News Service (12 February 2011). "Sanjay, Ajay 'Ready' to meet Salman in Bangkok". Sify.com. Retrieved 2011-02-15.
- Bollywood Hungama News Network (19 February 2011). "Rascals stars Ajay Devgan, Sanjay Dutt, Kangna feature in Salman Khan's Ready". Bollywood Hungama. Retrieved 2011-02-20.
- K. Jha, Subhash (24 February 2011). "Check out: Sanjay Dutt, Ajay Devgan and Zarine Khan in Ready". Bollywood Hungama. Retrieved 2011-02-26.
- Bollywood Hungama News Network (16 March 2011). "Ready shoot complete; film to release on June 3". Bollywood Hungama. Retrieved 2011-03-27.
- Upala KBR (29 April 2011). "2 songs from Ready re-shot". MiD DAY. Retrieved 2011-04-29.
- IANS (22 April 2011). "Salman's tribute to veteran actors in 'Ready'". IBN Live. Retrieved 2011-05-08.
- Bollywood Hungama News Network (16 December 2010). "Salman Khan starrer Ready all set to release on 27th May 2011". Bollywood Hungama. Retrieved 17 December 2010.
- Boxofficeindia.Com Trade Network (30 May 2011). "Ready Advance Counters Open Early At Multiplexes". Boxofficeindia.com. Retrieved 2011-06-03.
- Boxofficeindia.Com Trade Network (1 June 2011). "Ready To Have Total Domination Of Screen Space". Boxofficeindia.com. Retrieved 2011-06-03.
- Boxofficeindia.Com Trade Network (31 May 2011). "Ready Takes Mega Advance At Single Screens". Boxofficeindia.com. Retrieved 2011-06-03.
- "World premiere of Salman’s Ready in Dubai". Khaleej Times. 2 June 2011. Retrieved 2011-06-02.
- Kazmi, Nikhat (2 June 2011). "Ready: Movie Review". Times of India. Retrieved 2011-06-03.
- Adarsh, Taran (2 June 2011). "Ready: Movie Review". Bollywood Hungama. Retrieved 2011-06-03.
- "Ready Review". Filmfare. 3 June 2011. Retrieved 2011-06-03.
- Nahta, Komal (3 June 2011). "Ready Review". Koimoi.com. Retrieved 2011-06-03.
- Chopra, Anupama (2 June 2011). "Review: Ready". NDTV Movies. Retrieved 2011-06-03.
- Sen, Raja (3 June 2011). "Raja Sen reviews Ready". Rediff. Retrieved 2011-06-03.
- Chopra, Sonia (3 June 2011). "Ready review: Strictly for Salman fans". Sify. Retrieved 2011-06-03.
- Guha, Kunal. "Ready: Movie review". Yahoo! Movies. Retrieved 2011-06-03.
- Masand, Rajeev (3 June 2011). "Masand: 'Ready' is an agonizingly, boring film". CNN IBN. Retrieved 2011-06-03.
- "Ready". The Indian Express. Retrieved October 31, 2011.
- "Masand: Salman back as lover-boy in ‘Ready’". Khaleej Times. 5 June 2011. Retrieved 2011-06-05.
- Shekhar, Mayank (5 June 2011). "Mayank Shekhar's review: Ready". Hindustan Times. Retrieved 2011-06-05.
- Saha, Shubha (5 June 2011). "Ready – Movie review". MiD DAY. Retrieved 2011-06-05.
- Saksena, Shalini (5 June 2011). "Ready – A total entertainer". The Pioneer. Retrieved 2011-06-05.
- Preeti Arora (3 June 2011). "Review: Ready entertains in bits". Rediff. Retrieved 2011-07-27.
- Boxofficeindia.Com Trade Network (3 June 2011). "Ready Is Mind Boggling At Single Screens". Boxofficeindia.com. Retrieved 2011-06-03.
- Boxofficeindia.Com Trade Network (3 June 2011). "Ready Opens Huge As Expected". Boxofficeindia.com. Retrieved 2011-06-03.
- Boxofficeindia.Com Trade Network (5 June 2011). "Ready Territorial Breakdown: All India First Day 13 Crore". Boxofficeindia.com. Retrieved 2011-06-05.
- Boxofficeindia.Com Trade Network (5 June 2011). "Ready ALL India Saturday Territorial Breakdown". Boxofficeindia.com. Retrieved 2011-06-05.
- Boxofficeindia.Com Trade Network (6 June 2011). "Ready First Weekend Territorial Breakdown". Boxofficeindia.com. Retrieved 2011-06-06.
- Boxofficeindia.Com Trade Network (7 June 2011). "Ready Has Nearly 50 Crore In Four Days". Boxofficeindia.com. Retrieved 2011-06-07.
- "Shaitan Poor Opening Ready Dominates Box Office". BoxOfficeIndia.com. 12 June 2011. Retrieved 2011-12-06.
- "Mega Sunday Gives Ready Huge Second Weekend". BoxOfficeIndia.com. 13 June 2011. Retrieved 2011-06-13.
- "Ready At 101.50 Crore Nett After Two Weeks". BoxOfficeIndia.com. 17 June 2011. Retrieved 2011-06-17.
- Boxofficeindia.Com Trade Network (21 June 2011). "Ready Continues To Rock". Boxofficeindia.com. Retrieved 2011-06-21.
- Boxofficeindia.com Trade Network (7 July 2011). "Ready The Figures So Far". Boxofficeindia.com. Retrieved 2011-07-10.
- Boxofficeindia.com Trade Network (12 July 2011). "Box Office Earnings 01/07/10 - 07/07/11 (Nett Collections in Ind Rs)". Boxofficeindia.com. Retrieved 2011-07-12.
- Boxofficeindia.com Trade Network (28 July 2011). "Ready Has Huge 64 Plus Lifetime Distributor Share". Boxofficeindia.com. Retrieved 2011-07-28.
- Boxofficeindia.Com Trade Network (15 June 2011). "Ready Is Semi Hit Overseas". Boxofficeindia.com. Retrieved 2011-06-18.
- Boxofficeindia.Com Trade Network (2 July 2011). "Double Dhamaal Is Fair Overseas Ready $4.25 million". Retrieved 2011-07-02.
- Salman Khan’s Magic Works For Ready. Koimoi.com. Retrieved 30 June 2011.
- "Winners of Big Star Entertainment Awards 2012". Indicine. Retrieved 1 January 2012.
- Press Release (27 April 2011). "Superhit Music Of READY Launched". Boxofficeindia.com. Retrieved 2011-04-29.
- "Ready: Soundtrack listing and details". Bollywood Hungama. Retrieved 2011-04-25.
- "'Ringa ringa' becomes 'dhinka chika' for Salman Khan's Ready". Oneindia.in. April 18, 2011. Retrieved 2011-04-22.
- "Character Dheela- a copy of my song: Anu Malik". NDTV. Indo-Asian News Service. 26 April 2011. Retrieved 18 May 2011.
- "Pritam Mulls Suing Songwriter". NDTV. Indo-Asian News Service. 3 June 2011. Retrieved 3 July 2011.
- Tuteja, Joginder (25 April 2011). "Ready: Music Review". Bollywood Hungama. Retrieved 2011-04-29.
- Verma, Sukanya (26 April 2011). "Review: Ready music is for the masses". Rediff. Retrieved 2011-04-29.
- Shivesh Kumar. "India's TOP 15 Music Chart & Album Ratings". IndiaWeekly. Retrieved 2011-05-08.
- "Ready". Filmfare. Retrieved November 8, 2011.
- Official website
- Ready at the Internet Movie Database
- Ready at Bollywood Hungama
- Ready at Box Office Mojo