This page contains a list of user images about Liam which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse Liam news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
Go to RoosterTeeth.com for all of season 8 of RvB!
Due to so many request I decided to upload this epic track as well. Enjoy it bros!
Win Free Tickets + VIP Meet & Greets: http://smarturl.it/BATour iTunes: http://smarturl.it/BAiTunes Spotify: http://smarturl.it/BoyceCCV2bSpotify - - - - - -...
Download This Song: http://bit.ly/KzLBGB Click to Tweet this Vid-ee-oh! http://bit.ly/Nt9lg8 Hi. My name is Nice Peter, and this is EpicLLOYD, and this is th...
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
This video accidentally turned out kind of sad, ME SO SOWWY IT NOT POSED TO BE SAD WHO WANTS HUGS AND COOKIES? Also, FYI for anyone attempting this, it takes...
Buy at iTunes: http://goo.gl/zv4o9. New album on sale now! http://turtleneckandchain.com.
So i was pretty hesitant to make this video... but after all of your request, here is my Draw My Life video! Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://...
A substitute teacher from the inner city refuses to be messed with while taking attendance.
download this song: http://bit.ly/ERB17 click to tweet this vid-ee-oh! http://clicktotweet.com/vCJ_8 This. Is. Merchandise: http://bit.ly/ERBMerch Hi. My nam...
Buy on iTunes: http://www.Smarturl.it/TTT Amazon: http://idj.to/svJVGM Music video by Rihanna performing Where Have You Been. ©: The Island Def Jam Music Group.
See Harrison Ford in 42! Go to http://42movie.warnerbros.com/ Jimmy Kimmel Live - Harrison Ford Won't Answer Star Wars Questions Jimmy Kimmel Live's YouTube ...
In memory of Dave Niehaus (1935-2010). All proceeds benefit the Rainier Vista Boys and Girls Club. Video Directed by Jason Koenig (JkoePhoto.com) Video and M...
|Word/Name||Francia and Ireland|
|Meaning||helmet of will|
|Region of origin||Francia and Ireland|
|Related names||William, Will, Bill, Gwilym, Guillermo (Latin form)|
|Look up Liam in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Liam is a short form of the Irish name "Uilliam", itself a derivative of the Frankish, "Willahelm". The original name was a merging of the Old German elements, vila ("will" or "resolution") and helma ("helmet"), and therefore, means "helmet of will". When the Frankish Empire was divided into two parts, the name developed differently in each region. In the French half, Willahelm developed first into "Guilielm", and then into "Guillaume".
Sometimes, this name can be a shortened form of William.
Although Willahelm and Guillaume were well known in England prior to 1066, through Saxon dealings with Guillaume, Duc de Normandie, it was viewed as a "foreign" name. The Norman Conquest had a dramatic effect on English names. Many, if not most Saxon names, such as Ethelred, died out under the massive influx of French ones. Since the Royal Court now rang with names such as Alain, Guy, Aeginald and William, they were quickly adopted by the English, the Welsh, and eventually the Irish.
Within a generation, the "new" names had become so completely assimilated that they were regarded as homegrown, and variant forms evolved and thrived alongside one another. In Wales, both William and Gwilym became popular, as did the short forms Wil and Gwil, and almost every village had its own Gwilym Williams (the final "s" represented "son of" or "descendant of"). The Norman conquest of Ireland followed a similar pattern to that of England a century earlier. Within a generation, the Irish Uilliam was found alongside William, and the short form of both was Liam.
21st century 
In other languages 
In Arabic, the word لِئْم, with a pronunciation equivalent to the Irish name Liam, means "harmony in opinion or feeling". 
- Liam Abernethy, Irish hurler
- Liam Aiken, American actor
- Liam Aylward, Irish politician
- Liam Anthony, an Australian rules footballer
- Liam Brady, footballer
- Liam Byrne, British Labour Party politician
- Liam Clancy, Irish folk singer
- Liam Cunningham, Irish actor
- Liam Cunningham, Irish politician
- Liam Fox, British politician
- Liam Finn, New Zealand musician and songwriter
- Liam Gallagher, lead singer of the English rock band Oasis
- Liam Garrigan, English actor
- Liam Hemsworth, Australian actor
- Liam Howlett, DJ and member of The Prodigy
- Liam Highfield, English professional snooker player
- Liam Irwin, former Gaelic football player
- Liam James, Canadian child actor
- Liam Lawrence, footballer
- Liam Lynch, American singer/dancer
- Liam McKenna, Irish television presenter
- Liam Miller, footballer
- Liam Neeson, Irish actor
- Liam O'Brien, American voice actor
- Liam O'Neill, Gaelic Athletic Association administrator
- Liam Thomas, American child actor
- Liam Payne, British singer in a boyband One Direction
- Liam Ridgewell, footballer
- Liam Waite, American actor
- Liam Walsh (hurler) (born 1963), former Irish hurler
- Liam Walsh (boxer) (born 1986), English boxer
- Liam Watson (disambiguation)
- Liam Watts, drummer for the band The Enemy
- Liam Watts, English rugby player in position of prop for Hull Kingston Rovers
- Liam Weldon, Irish folk singer
- Liam Williams, Welsh rugby player
- Liam Wilson, bass player for The Dillinger Escape Plan
- Liam Andrew Wright, British film director, screenwriter and producer
- Staff (2004-2012). "Guillaume". Think Baby Names. Thinkbabynames.com. Retrieved 27 May 2012.
- Douglas Harper (2001-2012). "helmet". Online Etymology Dictionary. Douglas Harper. Retrieved 27 May 2012.
- Sean Crist (Unknown). "Search results". Germanic Lexicon Project. Germanic Lexicon Project. Retrieved 27 May 2012.
- A Revised History of Names in Britain