This page contains a list of user images about Jude which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse Jude news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
Music video by Rihanna performing Take A Bow. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 66288884. (C) 2008 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
A substitute teacher from the inner city refuses to be messed with while taking attendance.
Music video by Taylor Swift performing Back To December. (C) 2011 Big Machine Records, LLC.
"Just One Last Time" feat. Taped Rai. Available to download on iTunes including remixes of : Tiësto, HARD ROCK SOFA & Deniz Koyu http://smarturl.it/DGJustOne...
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
This video accidentally turned out kind of sad, ME SO SOWWY IT NOT POSED TO BE SAD WHO WANTS HUGS AND COOKIES? Also, FYI for anyone attempting this, it takes...
Jimmy reveals that he is f*@#ing Ben Affleck.
LIKE/FAV We got 45 burgers, a whole bunch of liquor and bacon.... this is Fast Food Lasagna. Buy TSHIRTS!! Click Here! http://shop.epicmealtime.com/ Like on ...
So i was pretty hesitant to make this video... but after all of your request, here is my Draw My Life video! Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://...
Cry ▻ http://www.youtube.com/chaoticmonki Click Here To Subscribe! ▻ http://bit.ly/JoinBroArmy Fanfiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9010921/1/Flowers-For-...
Follow on Twitter! - https://twitter.com/#!/GavinFree Watch this one in HD! The slow mo guys are well aware that water balloons are always good in slow motio...
Official music video for "Wide Awake," the final chapter from 'Teenage Dream: The Complete Confection' on iTunes: http://smarturl.it/katyperry. Written by Ka...
|Look up jude in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jude may refer to:
- Jude the Apostle, an apostle also called Thaddaeus or Lebbaeus, the patron saint of lost causes in the Catholic Church
- Epistle of Jude, a book of the New Testament of the Bible
- Jude, brother of Jesus, who is sometimes identified as being the same person as Jude the Apostle
- German for Jew
- Der ewige Jude, a 1940 Nazi propaganda film whose German title means The Eternal Jew
- Jude, a medieval Romanian judge over an area called a Judeţ
- Jude (singer), an American musician and songwriter
- Jude the Obscure, a novel by Thomas Hardy
- Jude (film), a film based on the Hardy novel
- Jude (book), a coming of age novel dealing with themes of drugs and prison.
- Jude Lizowski, a character on the Canadian animated series 6teen
- Jude the Entropic Man, a Marvel Comics character
- astah*, a Java-based UML tool formerly known as JUDE
See also 
- All pages beginning with "Jude"
- Judas (disambiguation)
- Judah (disambiguation)
- Saint Jude (disambiguation)
- "Hey Jude", a song by the band The Beatles
- The Judes, a Canadian band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.