This page contains a list of user images about In which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse In news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
A substitute teacher from the inner city refuses to be messed with while taking attendance.
"Just One Last Time" feat. Taped Rai. Available to download on iTunes including remixes of : Tiësto, HARD ROCK SOFA & Deniz Koyu http://smarturl.it/DGJustOne...
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
This video accidentally turned out kind of sad, ME SO SOWWY IT NOT POSED TO BE SAD WHO WANTS HUGS AND COOKIES? Also, FYI for anyone attempting this, it takes...
LIKE/FAV We got 45 burgers, a whole bunch of liquor and bacon.... this is Fast Food Lasagna. Buy TSHIRTS!! Click Here! http://shop.epicmealtime.com/ Like on ...
A couple of friends step up their hat game.
So i was pretty hesitant to make this video... but after all of your request, here is my Draw My Life video! Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://...
Buy at iTunes: http://goo.gl/zv4o9. New album on sale now! http://turtleneckandchain.com.
Follow on Twitter! - https://twitter.com/#!/GavinFree Watch this one in HD! The slow mo guys are well aware that water balloons are always good in slow motio...
download this song: http://bit.ly/ERB17 click to tweet this vid-ee-oh! http://clicktotweet.com/vCJ_8 This. Is. Merchandise: http://bit.ly/ERBMerch Hi. My nam...
Official music video for "Wide Awake," the final chapter from 'Teenage Dream: The Complete Confection' on iTunes: http://smarturl.it/katyperry. Written by Ka...
Buy on iTunes: http://www.Smarturl.it/TTT Amazon: http://idj.to/svJVGM Music video by Rihanna performing Where Have You Been. ©: The Island Def Jam Music Group.
|TLD type||Country code top-level domain|
|Sponsor||National Internet Exchange of India|
|Intended use||Entities connected with India|
|Actual use||Was traditionally not very popular as Indians preferred generic TLDs such as .com; liberalization of registration rules in 2005 led to a great increase in registrations (though some are by foreigners)|
|Registration restrictions||No restrictions on who can register second-level domains or most third-level domains; restrictions under some specialized subdomains|
|Structure||May register at second level or at third level beneath generic-category 2nd level domains|
|Dispute policies||.IN Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (INDRP)|
.in is the Internet country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for India. The domain is operated by INRegistry under the authority of NIXI, the National Internet Exchange of India. INRegistry was appointed by the government of India.
As of 2005[update], liberalised policies for the .in domain allow unlimited second-level registrations under .in. Unlimited registrations under the previously structured existing zones are also allowed:
- .in (available to anyone; used by companies, individuals, and organizations in India)
- .co.in (originally for banks, registered companies, and trademarks)
- .firm.in (originally for shops, partnerships, liaison offices, sole proprietorships)
- .net.in (originally for Internet service providers)
- .org.in (originally for non-profit organizations)
- .gen.in (originally for general/miscellaneous use)
- .ind.in (originally for individuals)
Six zones are reserved for use by qualified organizations in India:
- .ac.in (Academic institutions)
- .edu.in (Educational institutions)
- .res.in (Indian research institutes)
- .ernet.in (Older, for both educational and research institutes)
- .gov.in (Indian government)
- .mil.in (Indian military)
Before the introduction of liberalised registration policies for the .in domain, only 7000 names had been registered between 1992 and 2004. As of March 2010, the number had increased to over 610,000 domain names, with 60% of registrations coming from India, rest from overseas. By October 2011, the number had surpassed 1 million domain names. This domain is popular for domain hacks.
The domain .nic.in is reserved for India's National Informatics Centre, but in practice most Indian government agencies have domains ending in .nic.in.
Internationalized domain names and country codes 
India plans to introduce internationalized domain names, that is domain names in 22 local languages used in India. These internationalized domain names will be used together with seven new top domains for India.
These top domains are:
- .भारत (Devanagari)
- .ਭਾਰਤ (Gurmukhī)
- .ભારત (Gujarati)
- .இந்தியா (Tamil)
- .భారత్ (Telugu)
- .ভারত (Bengali)
- .بھارت (Urdu)
See also 
- Chatterjee, Moumita Bakshi (March 13, 2010). "‘.in' domain registration crosses six-lakh mark". The Hindu Business Line. Retrieved May 1, 2012.
- ".IN Passes One Million Registrations And Looks To Future For Growth".
- IANA Whois information
- .in whois information from the .IN Registry: India's Official .IN Domain Name Registry
- Policies from the INRegistry website
- List of Accredited registrars for .in